With LinkedIn being one of the most professional platforms I have, I was lucky enough to get hired at two of the jobs through LinkedIn. It allowed me to share my career goals as well as my experiences gained throughout the years. The first job I got when the pandemic started was just posted on LinkedIn on their main page that I followed. I also connected with HR workers from that company in order to present myself to them and get their attention. I held the job for more than a year and I have learned a lot from my managers and co-workers. This job gave me the required experience I need fro my career. This job provided me with a great customer service experience, face to face customer interaction, marketing experience, as well as cash handling experience. All of that was the base needed for me to start as a teller at one of my favorite banks. LinkedIn helped share my knowledge and slowly build my career. I have then started to connect to people from other fields such as Hr and the training team to help me grow within the company. It is very important to keep in touch with people on the app by keeping up with my posts daily and show interest to other cow-workers and even people from the management team. I love the ability to have this website that allows me to connect with others, keep in touch with big corporations and create a long career plan for yourself.
I connected my twitter. I shared my college degrees and my previous experiences. I have also connected with multiple people within USF, work, and even outside of work. I am now more comfortable when applying to new positions because of the knowledge I have saved in just one link. LinkedIn allows me to pre fill all the information and have my recent information and resume saved whenever I apply for a new job. It is very convenient and easy to use.
I definitely think that it fits all people from younger to older since it is ebay and convenient. It shows you what other people are interested in following and liking and it gives people a close presentation of who you are and what are your life and career interests.
Comments
Post a Comment