"Time Diary"
To be 100% honest I feel like social media has been a distraction for me lately especially with the amount of Homework and my extra loaded position held at work I feel like the only thing that still connects me to my world is social media. This distraction is not always bad. Sometimes it helps with my mood and recharges me and other times it puts me down. After doing this assignment for a couple days now I came to a conclusion that I am considered socially active. I like to post many selfies starting my morning on Instagram which I use for almost an hour and a half a day. February 8th my iPhone report showed that I spent three hours in total using Instagram. I noticed that day it was my day off, therefore I want to post. My stories were mainly showing the activities I have done through out the day and sharing funny videos and memes with my friends. Instagram provides you with celebrities daily stories and blogs which I am obsessed with watching as well as following some pages that actually provide me with the latest news such as the USF Bulls page. It keeps me in touch with the club's events as well as the academic events that happen on campus and virtual. It can be fundraising activity, or cultural day. In total from February 8th to 12th I spent 5.5 hours using this app.
Another app that I love using is TikTok. It is the mixture of everything for me it is for fun. I learn new tricks for designing my room. I also learn the latest dances and music that are trending. I tend to follow my favorite chef to learn cooking hacks and recopies. The time I spent on Tiktok on February 8th was a total of three hours which adds up to almost 12hours in four days. A little out of control, however, as I mentioned before it is one of the apps that I enjoy. On both apps I tend to communicate with specific people mainly my close friends and sometimes I chat with family members especially those who located far from me!
Comments
Post a Comment