"Welcome to my blog"
Hello everyone,
My name is Yara Issa. I am originally from Palestine a small country's in the middles east area. Born in Florida and raised in Jordan. I am majoring in Communication and minoring in General Business. This is my senior year at University Of South Florida. I am a nature lover so one of my favorite things to is going to the beach and tan all day. I love listening to music and dancing therefore I have been to many concerts for Arab, Latin, and American singers. The combination of music and nature brings me peace and happiness and change my mood to a happy and energetic person again. Something negative about me would be my low tempered I tend to be very impatient sometimes but it is a new year where I promised my self to be more patient with people around me and with handling my personal situations by always counting to ten before reacting. I am currently working with a Canadian bank as a part time teller. I have had a couple years of experience in sales and cash handling. I can definitely say that I enjoyed doing sales more than the retail banking field since you get to meet new people everyday, start new conversations, and create personal relationships with those clients that is built on respect and benefits. I did sales for one of the biggest purse store here in the U.S. I can say that it did not only teach me sales but this experience made me discover my self more by setting personal goals, challenging my self and my pears, and organizing my life by always being on time with my work and clients.
I am a social media lover. That does not mean I do believe everything that is being said or recorder on the apps. I love using it when it is beneficial in spreading knowledge, helping others, creating easier ways for communication. My best app to use for the first tow aims is Instagram. We all saw how fast people learned about BLM and the cases that happened in every state in the U.S. millions of people reacted to (Black Out Tuesday) and many others got the chance to learn about the Black Lives Movement through Instagram posts. An app that entertains me the most would be TikTok, but sometimes has no limits on what is being posted and whether it is appropriate for every age on social media that is why I recommend parents permission and control over the app. Lastly, there is nothing better than easier phone calls that are free all over the world as long as you are connected to an Internet service. Facebook and Messenger are my best apps whenever I feel like communicating with friends from back home and people out of state.
This is my first time creating a blog. I always thought that vlogs and blogs are the same things but going over our first module introduced me to blogs and steps to follow when creating a blog. I am excited to learn more about how to go above and beyond in creating a blog that attracts the audiences' attention and create a connection between the blogger and the receiver.
Wow! we have at least 2 students who are Palestinian or at least have lived in Palestine. I got to go to Palestine few years ago. The people were absolutely lovely even though their situation is not.
ReplyDelete