Hands-On Assignment 2

Media and social networking are both sources that provide us with many method when communicating with each other virtually no matter how far the distance is and the location of that person or group of people we are communicating with. For my personal use and entertainment I use regular text messages,  TikTok, snapchat, and Tinder. Emails are used at work and school between my coworkers and myself where I tend to be professional with my responses and respond immediately. I use other apps such as Instagram for shopping, following famous people, and create my own page where I post stories and posts to present a short introduction of my self for my new followers. I can definitely say that I use social networking everyday and it is considered as an addictive habit and need. I believe that social media helped a lot in developing new positive habits such as learning new healthy cooking recipes and smoothies, trying to wake earlier in the morning to maintain a healthy lifestyle and body. Media make me get closer to my family and friends by providing me with the easiest and cheapest ways to communicate. 

 

Comments